Support Forums

Full Version: How can I remove bios password?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys
i need to know how i can get rid of bios password without buttery remove or jumper or boot cd i mean by especial programs because i will used dreampackpl to reset windows 2000 admin password but to change boot menu to boot form cd a need to reset bios password
We do not share hacks on this site.
Hes not exactly hacking. He just didn't word it correctly. My solution wasn't hacking either.

Anyway, he owns the computer so its not unethical or anything!
I have edited the thread title.

To the OP, please make sure you word your thread titles more appropriately in the future.
My apologies.
(10-20-2009, 12:42 AM)mitoo Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys
i need to know how i can get rid of bios password without buttery remove or jumper or boot cd i mean by especial programs because i will used dreampackpl to reset windows 2000 admin password but to change boot menu to boot form cd a need to reset bios password

simple just reset the bios.. by removing the cmos battery and shorting some pins. near the cmos area...
That will also reset ALL the settings. If your computer requires special bois settings (such as it has been overclocked etc etc) then you will loose these. However, there is an excellent thread here:

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....light=bios
thanx

in the next time i will take care about my thread to be more appropriately in the future.
Taking out the battery works a treat, most people never touch the BIOS anyway.
Pages: 1 2