Support Forums

Full Version: My hopes for humanity failed when I saw this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on facebook and I saw this post:
[Image: e4QGf.png]
This is a 13 year old boy.
By your profile no offense, but you're only an older than him lol. It's normal to act like this at a younger age. Some people don't like to do it because they don't have adhd, or they just aren't confident enough to act in a way that might embarrass themselves. Maturity isn't by age, that's one thing you'll learn over time. I know there's lots of adults out there that still act like kids in some ways.
I'm am terribly sad that you have had to experience such as TERRIBLE sin.

Really? This is sort of LQ OP... be real man...

LMFAO JK.

This kid needs to Get real. He is sort of a dumbass, but what can I say, its his hormones not mine Tongue

To Infinity: That is so true, I was thinking if I should post that into my post xD (Great minds think alike)
(04-27-2011, 07:43 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]By your profile no offense, but you're only an older than him lol. It's normal to act like this at a younger age. Some people don't like to do it because they don't have adhd, or they just aren't confident enough to act in a way that might embarrass themselves. Maturity isn't by age, that's one thing you'll learn over time. I know there's lots of adults out there that still act like kids in some ways.

My motto: Age is not detrimental to Intelligence. Its the other way around.
Everyone says something stupid at one point in time.
When I meet people like this, I literally turn on my heels and just walk away.

And I make it clear that I am not coming back.