Support Forums

Full Version: Company Website - Graphics Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

As you can tell, my website (http://www.ReliableVS.com) is currently down as we are in the midst of constructing it.

Anyway, I am looking for some graphics for the website before I put the servers back online. I just need a simple TEXT LOGO and possibly a couple other easy graphics.

If somebody is willing to help out it would be greatly appreciated. Just leave a reply below if you may be interested in helping and I will contact you with additional details.

Thanks!

- Ambition
Hey Ambition Big Grin
I'll help out if I can. Send me the details and I'll see if I'm able to do it. Smile
(04-28-2011, 02:33 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ambition Big Grin
I'll help out if I can. Send me the details and I'll see if I'm able to do it. Smile

Great, I will send you the details now.
(04-29-2011, 11:53 PM)mena jon Wrote: [ -> ]PirateHey!!!!!!!!!!!
Face to face would be better if you could be face to face with someone who can hire you. But jobs applicants without appointments are rarely allowed beyond the receptionist. Best case, you will be told to go home and apply online. Worst case, they will remember that you failed to follow instructions, and refuse to hire you for that reason alone.
thanks
web traffic

Why would that be better? you're going to have people applying from all over the world, between mostly CAN, US, UK, and AUS. I wouldn't take the time to fly down to get a job interview like this or have them come over and waste their time with an interview that deals with being online anyway.

When you have the job they aren't going to contact you person to person, it's going to be by email, so it would be easier just to keep it simple and do it all that way. Plus it's faster.

I don't see how person to person can demonstrate any clearer the skills people have in a webmasters role anyway. It's still from the source of a computer.
(04-30-2011, 12:03 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Why would that be better? you're going to have people applying from all over the world, between mostly CAN, US, UK, and AUS. I wouldn't take the time to fly down to get a job interview like this or have them come over and waste their time with an interview that deals with being online anyway.

When you have the job they aren't going to contact you person to person, it's going to be by email, so it would be easier just to keep it simple and do it all that way. Plus it's faster.

I don't see how person to person can demonstrate any clearer the skills people have in a webmasters role anyway. It's still from the source of a computer.

Couldn't agree more.