Support Forums

Full Version: Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Map Pack - Call of the Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:On May 3rd, download "Escalation", the second Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack, to play as the zombie-killing dream-team of Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund, Michael Rooker, and Danny Trejo against a new and unnerving zombie menace. Set in a mysterious, ice-covered, remote Siberian island and inspired by legendary writer and director George A. Romero, a group of four fearless explorers fight for their lives amidst an army of bloodthirsty Soviet zombies.

The Escalation Content Pack will be available first on Xbox Live on May 3, 2011.

cant wait for it Smile zombies is one thing trey. Did right...
I supose we have to pay for this one too? Sad
(04-26-2011, 01:39 PM)BlackOperations Wrote: [ -> ]cant wait for it Smile zombies is one thing trey. Did right...

Yup =)
This one looks to be the most epic by far.
(04-26-2011, 01:46 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Yup =)
This one looks to be the most epic by far.

But I don't buy stuff online, I play it on the pc and got the last map pack the day it was out by a friend getting it for me but I doubt he'll pay for another one. lol
(04-26-2011, 01:58 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]But I don't buy stuff online, I play it on the pc and got the last map pack the day it was out by a friend getting it for me but I doubt he'll pay for another one. lol

What? I thought it was free for PC users :/
(04-26-2011, 02:13 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]What? I thought it was free for PC users :/

Nope which kinda sucks. Most people thought it would be free for the pc for the first map pack but no.
(04-26-2011, 03:04 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Nope which kinda sucks. Most people thought it would be free for the pc for the first map pack but no.

Then how do you get the map pack? Online integrated store?
Steam via gift.
Thats different. A lot of things changed since Treyarch went on Steam :/
Pages: 1 2