Support Forums

Full Version: Xbox360 vs ps3.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i want ur thought on this so ppl here it is Xbox360 or ps3 ????

(i personaly love xbox360)
I have an XBox 360. I have been tempted to get a PS3 for a while now, but I will always love my xbox.
xbox 360 all the way. Better things have to be bought. ;)
I personally own a wii, fat ps3 and banned xbox

I think the ps3 is the best for online because there aren't as many annoying kids on chat. For quality, i also like the ps3, well the ps3 is alot more expensive, so yeah.

--------------------------------------------------------------
wii remote xbox 360 controller wii accessories
Both are excellent consoles. I own a PS3 so I'd have to say that I prefer that to the Xbox.
You know if PS3 had the same controller as xbox I would probably use a PS3, but I cant play a PS3 because those joysticks are to close together. I have a 360, I like the graphics with 360 but the console it self is crap I went threough like 3 xbox's now. But I would still have to vote for the 360 though as that is what I have.
Defenetly Xbox 360 it's like a playstation + computer Big Grin
(10-12-2011, 10:22 AM)pOgon Wrote: [ -> ]Defenetly Xbox 360 it's like a playstation + computer Big Grin

Huh?? How did you work that one out? If anything, a Playstation would be like an Xbox + computer, not the other way round.
Eh, on Xbox u can play with other players - online and plus u can communicate with someone else - typing.
I've got both and I think Xbox 360 is far more smooth has the online is so much better
Pages: 1 2