Support Forums

Full Version: Whats your Gaming Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just have an ordinary good ol' PS3. But I'm sure some of you have wicked awesome setups Big Grin
Share pics too if you have some.
Unfortunately, I can't take a picture because I can't find my camera but I can tell you that I've got an Xbox 360 downstairs, and a PC with neon lights in my room. It's a beast.
I don't really have an awesome setup. I just sit back, relax, and play some halo 3.
(04-25-2011, 12:27 PM)Wormag Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, I can't take a picture because I can't find my camera but I can tell you that I've got an Xbox 360 downstairs, and a PC with neon lights in my room. It's a beast.

Neon lights make EVERYTHING beast.
If a put neon lights on my pencil, it would be the beastest pencil ever! Tongue

I have an Xbox 360 (but my gold expired), Wii, and PS2 under my TV.
I mostly play my PSP (that can emulate GameBoy, Gameboy Color, NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Sega Genesis, and PSX) and iPod Touch (jailbroken). I like to play mostly handheld games.
PC,Playstation 1,PS2,PS3..Although I play only on PC and PS3
I'm going to send you a picture, just an xbox but it is flashing blue same as my TV.
Here's my battlestation Big Grin
[Image: battlestation.png?t=1306109860]

There are two more speakers and a subwoofer that aren't in the picture, so that's why those extra lines are there Tongue
Nice set up you go there ^
I will try and get a picture up, but for now let me just explain:

My Room:
22" Viewsonic (The same TVs that are used at MLG events)
An amplifier with a 5 speaker surround sound syste,
Xbox 360 slim 250gb
Astros<3
When I get some cash I will start building a man cave but I fear that it will distract me from my studies.
Pages: 1 2