Support Forums

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself to this new forum i joined. Im coming from hackforums.net so thought about trying out this forum too! so far looks pretty legit.
Welcome, please keep in mind you can't spam for your SF.
(04-24-2011, 10:51 PM)Chick-Fil-A Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, please keep in mind you can't spam for your SF.

yes sir, will keep that in mind Smile
Just to give you a tip for next time:

Tunasty™ Wrote:Yes no one is online and nothing to say about new posts. That's why commenting on the old ones...

No... You're commenting on old ones because you want the support feather sooner, there's a difference between reason and what you think reason seems to be. People don't just randomly post as much as they can on a forum because they are online. And neither do they post on old ones as much as they can because there is nothing to post on the newer ones. The reason here is that you wanted the support feather. Just don't come here and spam for it. I've read over some of your posts, and some don't even make sense because you never took the time to bother reading what the thread is about or what has been said in the thread.

When that ban gets released off you, try to make some decent posts, and change your ways.

P.S. Obviously you didn't keep that piece of advice Chick-Fil-A gave you into consideration. Spamming causes newer threads to get bumped to the bottom and then quickly have an ever so increasing possibility of becoming unanswered.

You didn't get off to a very good start now, but welcome