Support Forums

Full Version: [Epic Release] IcoExtraction(IcoInjection) [/Epic Release]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I am now releasing a program I like to call IcoExtractor, worked on it some time which is why I have not been so active on the VB section. It is an extremely well-worked on piece of code I have compiled, researched and it is extremely logical as well. It is the ultimate tool in Icon Extracting and Injecting for there is no need in using Resource hacker or any other .dll files etc. What this program does (IcoExtraction) is extracts an icon from the original application, it could be anything as long as it has an icon, and save it as a 32x32 inch portable network graphic file. The IcoInjection part of the program injects a new icon into an undesired applications icon, allow me to deomstrateSadLOL@Infinity's Application) - [Note: It takes time for the injected icon to replace the old icon. It is recommended at least to restart the computer, or log off.].

[Image: c4bb49b646487a4b36a927ab708501d4.png]

Music Used:
[IcoExtraction] - Why We Thugs (Instrumental) by Ice Cube
[IcoInjection] - Kush (Instrumental) by Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg and T-Pain.

Screenshot! of IcoExtraction:
[Image: aIklW.png]

Download At MediaFire:
IcoExtraction

Enjoy, leave some feedback on improvements in coding/usability I can use and GUI. Thank you. ;)
Looks like a good piece of software, ill try it out. Keep it up
Really? 27 views and one reply... Come on this is a sexy application... Thanks for the appreciation guys Tongue
(04-26-2011, 07:36 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]Really? 27 views and one reply... Come on this is a sexy application... Thanks for the appreciation guys Tongue

I don't really like the GUI at all.. and I think it would be a better if they were combined into one app.
(04-26-2011, 09:35 PM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like the GUI at all.. and I think it would be a better if they were combined into one app.

Nobody is making like my GUI, thanks the feedback. And btw technically they are one whole application... Nothing seperated here!
(04-26-2011, 10:58 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody is making like my GUI, thanks the feedback. And btw technically they are one whole application... Nothing seperated here!

Oh my bad... it looked separate because of the different forms. I was thinking the same app as in separating them by tabs on one form or something.
Cool software. Gonna use it alot! Thanks for sharing.
look unprofessional make stuff lokkTE='KoBE' pid='193564' dateline='1303910206']

Oh my bad... it looked separate because of the different forms. I was thinking the same app as in separating them by tabs on one form or something.[/QUOTE]

I think Tabs are unprofessional in away... (LOl shows you have not downloaded my application...)
Nice tool bro... I'll be testing it out very soon!