Support Forums

Full Version: Weird dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I got drunk on Friday night, and I went to sleep. I woke up around 5am and I went to drink couple of glasses of water. After I've done that I went back to bed. But for some weird reason I couldn't sleep. So, I found myself laying there for almost 2 hours. After almost 2 hours, I started dreaming, but I was half concious when that happened. Like I knew I was dreaming and sleeping, but I had no control of it. Dream was about me going trough a caffee bar, that was totally different than in real life. I remember I tried to read a sign on the door (like those signs for toilets) but the letters were like upside down or something. Either though I could see those letters, they were unrecognizable to me. Suddenly I saw couple of my coleagues from school and we were talking about something. I wasn't up for conversations so I said I gotta go, that I have something to do, even though I didnt. Then, that dream stopped. I thought I woke up, but I didn't wanted to get up so I decided to stay a bit more in bed. I knew that I was in bed but I wasn't able to really move a lot. All of a sudden, I started hearing sounds. First, some kids outside on the street were yelling. Then a woman shouted to shut up, and the kidds laughed at her. I thought in myself "what the fudge is their problem, it's 7am". Then the woman started yelling in chinese and I heard that the woman and the kids started running. I remember, the sound was scary. Like in some horror movies where people get halucinations and crap, when you hear a sound moving away from you, and in the same time you hear the echo of that sound. I was scared shitless, I thought in myself, that's probably some weird woman, don't worry. Then I heard a car pulling away, and tires were heard. Shots were fired. At first, I thought they were gunshots, but then I said to myself, those are probably some firecrackers. If only I could find that guy who shoots them in 7am. Firecrackers were getting closer and closer. I had my eyes shut all the time, this what I'm describing is just based on the sounds I heard. I remember my windows were shaking after every explosion. It was getting closer and closer. Then suddenly, I heard a big explosion. It sounded like it blasted half of my front yard away and my wall of my room. I heard sounds of my brother waking up, which was strange to me. He wasn't in my room, he never sleeps in it. Then I said to myself, "omg, chinese people are invading my house. they gonna kidnap me.". I tried to open my eyes and move but I couldn't. I managed to half open them and everything was blurry. I reached to get my knife but then I rememberred that I don't have one anymore. So then, I managed to stand up, and I was ready to fight them. Then I realised that it was all just in my mind. I quickly got off from my bed and I jumped once or twice, to get lucid. Damn, that was the craziest and most realistic dream I ever had. I shook from fear for about and hour after that.
Lmfao. You made my day.
lol Really is a weird dream.