Support Forums

Full Version: I believe I am Goянax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am Goянax.

I have came from the dark side (HF<3), I have came for the reasons of, I hope to help some members and, hopefully find some actual answers to the questions I might have. I hope to meet some cool people around here. I already know some of you from Hack Forums.

Things about me, I am a grammar "Nazi." So I will trying my best to keep my post and, threads quite organized. I am a "Visual Studio Guru" of some sorts. I have some knowledge of the C# language, I am learning somethings in web development (Java, ASP.NET, PHP, SQL).

I am 14 years of age, I like screamo music and, I also enjoy Dubstep. Some television shows I enjoy to watch are, Californication , Futurama and, South Park. Some hobbies of mine are skateboarding, participating in a band and, trolling.

I think I have done enough for my interview. I hope to see you guys around here and, I hope to see some actual High Quality post and, members. Unlike some other "Support Forums".

- Goянax
I see, a Grammar Nazi huh? Welcome to Support Forums.

passenger

Well you sure have some mistakes in that post of your.