Support Forums

Full Version: Music News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made it for HF

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php...d=11377981

This is a weekly section of mine, Here I will post all news and happening in music world.
I see that, The music sub forum is very inactive, So I wanted to make it active so came up with the news idea.
[Image: no_music.png]

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

#1 This Week
[Image: 500706-rihanna_200_133.jpg]
Rihanna's "S&M" rises 2-1 on the Billboard Hot 100, granting the singer her 10th No. 1 on the survey and ownership of a pair of historic chart records.

Having first reigned atop the Hot 100 the week of May 13, 2006, with "SOS," Rihanna logs the shortest span between a solo artist's first and 10th No. 1s in the chart's 52-year history, a stretch of four years, 11 months and two weeks.

Headlines

[Image: 1067469-finalist-rihanna-gaga-eminem-617...BUTTON.jpg]

Rihanna takes the lead as a finalist in 18 award categories, including Top Hot 100 Artist, Top Female Artist, Top R&B Artist and Top Dance/Electronic Artist. "Love the Way You Lie," her chart-topping collaboration with Eminem, places her as a contender in six song categories.

Meanwhile, Eminem is a finalist in 16 award categories, including Top Billboard 200 Artist, Top Artist, Top Male Artist and Top Rap Artist.

Lady Gaga follows as a finalist in 12 categories, with three releases all competing for Top Dance/Electronic Album: "The Fame," "The Fame Monster" and "The Remix."

Pop heartthrobs Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber will each vie for 11 categories and face off for Top New Artist and Top Male Artist. Other Top New Artist contenders are Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj and Taio Cruz, whose song "Dynamite" is up for five awards including Top Hot 100 Song.

Other News

[Image: Wiz-Khalifa.jpg]
Wiz Khalifa 'programs' his songs to make them irresistible,

The rapper jokes he has a secret formula which makes the public unable to resist his tracks, which is why his track 'Black and Yellow' went to the top of the singles charts in the US.
He told website redbulletin.com: 'People don't really know why they like the song, but I programmed them to like it.
''ve got plenty more songs where I'm programming them the same way. I've been using that formula on mixtapes and singles before.'
The hitmaker was originally signed to Warner records in 2007 but dropped less than a year later, and he reckons this initial experience has made him work harder and learn more, putting out a number of mixtapes before finally being signed to Atlantic Records in 2010.

Top Ten Songs (US) for the Week,
  • 1.S&M
    Rihanna Featuring Britney Spears

• 2.E.T.
    Katy Perry Featuring Kanye West

• 3.Just Can't Get Enough
    The Black Eyed Peas

• 4.Down On Me
    Jeremih Featuring 50 Cent

• 5.fudge You (Forget You)
    Cee Lo Green

• 6.Rolling In The Deep
  • Adele

• 7.Look At Me Now
    Chris Brown Featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes
  • 8.On The Floor

Jennifer Lopez Featuring Pitbull
  • 9.Till The World Ends
    Britney Spears

• 10.Judas
    Lady Gaga [Debut]

Artist of the week

Rihanna
[Image: 500706-rihanna_200_133.jpg]
Nice, I don't follow music news so this will help me to keep in date Smile
(04-21-2011, 09:21 PM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I don't follow music news so this will help me to keep in date Smile

Actually I made this for HF.
Server Down so was testing here. Smile
Ok, can you take the HF link out of the title? It bothers me.

Nice post btw.
HackForums threads stay on HF.
Yeah, change the title, and this doesnt really fit here