Support Forums

Full Version: Linklicious - Premium Service - FOR FREE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Intro

Hello, since I am new to support forums I will be providing high quality a high quality service for free. You may give me up to 1000 back links that you have so that i can increase your google search results.

Please note

DO NOT POST HERE without knowing what this is. I have even put a video for beginners everyone so you can see what you need to write.

Posting Template

Code:
[b]Pastebin(max 1000) / Site:[/b]
[b]Links per Feed:[/b]
[b]Feed Category:[/b]
[b]Feed title:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Link Title:[/b]
[b]Link Description:[/b]

Example of Posting Template
Code:
Pastebin(max 1000) / Site: http://pastebin.com/daDWjM4z
Links per Feed: 20
Feed Category: News
Feed title: 04/19/11 - {Joseph|David|Robert|Richard|Charles} {darts|bumps|beats|conducts|edits} {carnations|blocks|bagpipes|budgets|candles}
Description: {Joseph|David|Robert|Richard|Charles} {Anderson|Miller|Jones|Wilson|Taylor} {darts|bumps|beats|conducts|edits} {carnations|blocks|bagpipes|budgets|candles}
Link Title: {Joseph|David|Robert|Richard|Charles} {darts|bumps|beats|conducts|edits} {carnations|blocks|bagpipes|budgets|candles}
Link Description: {Joseph|David|Robert|Richard|Charles} {Anderson|Miller|Jones|Wilson|Taylor} {darts|bumps|beats|conducts|edits} {carnations|blocks|bagpipes|budgets|candles}
Good luck with the service Smile