Support Forums

Full Version: I have Pneumonia (SF Break)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, as some of you know I've been sick. I went to the hospital today after being told by mom an ex nurse assistant that coughing blood "is normal, just eat oranges." and I have pneumonia!

So I'm gonna be off HF, and most of the internet for a few days so I can sleep and take the antibiotics and crap.

Wish me well Smile
Wow so that explains your inactivity, well I wish you the best. Just eat your oranges, and try to sleep.
(04-19-2011, 05:09 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Wow so that explains your inactivity, well I wish you the best. Just eat your oranges, and try to sleep.

Haha, I'm sick of oranges... -_-

And yeah I'm so close to 100 posts (not my main reason here, but it's nice to have a feather and give rep when appropriate)

I feel bad for HJT people. They accepted me and I've done nothing yet Sad

Also my new job isn't gonna be too happy with me XD
(04-19-2011, 05:15 PM)Veryx Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I'm sick of oranges... -_-

And yeah I'm so close to 100 posts (not my main reason here, but it's nice to have a feather and give rep when appropriate)

I feel bad for HJT people. They accepted me and I've done nothing yet Sad

Also my new job isn't gonna be too happy with me XD
Well at least drink orange juice or something lol. As for the 100 posts, you will be there before you know it. Yea I also like that little feather beside my name. Also trust me a little absence doesn't matter when you are sick like this.
Enjoy your time off. Get better!
(04-19-2011, 05:34 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Well at least drink orange juice or something lol. As for the 100 posts, you will be there before you know it. Yea I also like that little feather beside my name. Also trust me a little absence doesn't matter when you are sick like this.

Alright cool! That makes me feel better about that Tongue

Inhalers taste like glove powder by the way... so disgusting...

Starting break now... peace SF.
Sucks dawg. Make sure you get a lot of rest. I had pneumonia when I was a baby. And I had Walking Pneumonia (not as severe). It is not fun. Good Luck and be well!
Hey buddy take complete rest and also the proper treatment will help you more in this matter...
Don't skip the medicine and you will be cure soon...
Wish you all the best and get well soon....
I hope you feel better. Pneumonia is hell. Stay in bed as much as possible and make sure you get lots of sleep. Also, for your oranges problem, drink some fruit orange fruit smoothies. Smile