Support Forums

Full Version: [PICTURES] Post your cell phones!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Title says it all.
-Everyone post a picture of your cell phone!

-Please don't post at all unless you post a picture of your phone, or if you cant post a picture of your phone just tell us what type of phone you have.

Heres my phone (Droid)
I have an iPhone 3Gs

I couldn't be asked to post a real picture of my phone, but here's a picture of it off Google.
It's the HTC Evo Shift 4G.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwHmyOc8zGzXloLbgbyWW...jLdxtK6TQz]
[Image: lg-viewty.jpg]

This is mine. Already broken.. I can't hear anything when people are calling me lol.
I currently have a BlackBerry Curve 8520:

[Image: black-berry-curve-8520-black-sim-free-unlocked-d.jpg]
This is not an apt representation though. The "volume down" button on my phone is broken Tongue

[Image: nokia-5630-e-2.jpg]
There is lots of cool phones in this thread Smile
Here's mine, it's a Nokia Xpressmusic 5800
My phone got stolen and I dont want to waste money on another one . So , using my old phone -
The great thing about this is - ITS ROCK SOLID . Wont break even if it falls form the first floor .
(04-24-2011, 10:14 AM)Telhast Wrote: [ -> ]My phone got stolen and I dont want to waste money on another one . So , using my old phone -
The great thing about this is - ITS ROCK SOLID . Wont break even if it falls form the first floor .
No offense, but that has to be the most gayest phone I have ever saw.
(04-24-2011, 10:34 AM)ReactioNz Wrote: [ -> ]No offense, but that has to be the most gayest phone I have ever saw.

Wait till you see it in action. You'll be blown away by its stupendous gayness.
Pages: 1 2 3