Support Forums

Full Version: wtf no NVIDIA CPANEL in Win7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed drivers for my NVIDIA and there is no c-panel to adjust anti-aliasing Q_Q please somebody help..

ty
When ypou go to the screen control panel, ain't there a tab with Nvidia control panel?
(10-20-2009, 02:59 AM)Spagnum Wrote: [ -> ]When ypou go to the screen control panel, ain't there a tab with Nvidia control panel?

no only driver..
go back and download the driver's for windows 7 my nvidia cp shows up just fine.
if not come back and i will offer more suggestions
I have the nVidia control panel only because I used the CD that came with the video card, but I'm sure you can get that software from here: http://www.nvidia.com/object/nvidia_soft...tml#gaming
(10-20-2009, 08:46 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]I have the nVidia control panel only because I used the CD that came with the video card, but I'm sure you can get that software from here: http://www.nvidia.com/object/nvidia_soft...tml#gaming

You don't need a cd.
You can just download the drivers.
/fail lul
(10-21-2009, 07:58 PM)Ajsec5000 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need a cd.
/fail lul

The driver would just give you the driver, not the panel. My CD came with the control panel because you have the option to install it, the driver doesn't. By the way, It's not like I inferred the only way to get drivers was from a CD.

It's just like you have the option to download ATI's catalyst control center, you just don't necessarily need it for your card. The driver and control panel are two completely different things.
Go to Windows 7's control panel and double click the "nVidia Control Panel" option from there.
(10-21-2009, 08:00 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2009, 07:58 PM)Ajsec5000 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need a cd.
/fail lul

The driver would just give you the driver, not the panel. My CD came with the control panel because you have the option to install it, the driver doesn't. By the way, It's not like I inferred the only way to get drivers was from a CD.

It's just like you have the option to download ATI's catalyst control center, you just don't necessarily need it for your card. The driver and control panel are two completely different things.

Lmao.
Tommarow You + me + Fresh install of windows 7.
I will take pictures you will crap bricks.

I have the c panel from the drivers alone.
(10-21-2009, 08:14 PM)Ajsec5000 Wrote: [ -> ]The driver would just give you the driver, not the panel. My CD came with the control panel because you have the option to install it, the driver doesn't. By the way, It's not like I inferred the only way to get drivers was from a CD.

Quote:Lmao.
Tommarow You + me + Fresh install of windows 7.
I will take pictures you will crap bricks.

I have the c panel from the drivers alone.

One sec, let me check if I have the cpanel in Win7. Control Panel > Hardware and Sound right?
Sh*t you are right. But I've never downloaded nVidia drivers from their site, get it from the Windows updates, works fine.

And for all this time, I thought that I had it because I got it from my CD. Thought cpanel was separate. =o