Support Forums

Full Version: Hot air balloon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: hotairballoon.png]

lol isn't it just epic. Big Grin haha
I made it for my game I'm creating and i decided to create all the graphics myself.
I think it's great. Good luck on your game.
I think it is very good looking - Good job Big Grin
Looks cool. You should post more progress as you go. What kind of game are you making?
Internet shockwave game.
You have to try and shoot as many balloons as possible in each level and need a certain amount to pass through each level.
By saying balloons I mean normal balloons, this hot air balloon I will be using to block some balloons as it gets harder as each level goes on. Big Grin

The main designing work will be creating a background for each level. First level is just the sky with clouds and some animated birds i created to fly across. But it will be getting more advanced. I'm going to create a cartoon town for my next level.
You should make iPhone and iPod Touch games they make thousands of dollars!
Had the opportunity to do that over the summer from a professional business but I declined as I didn't want to waste 2 months of my summer. :p
Would have been taught the programming language they use for free and receive a free macbook, ipod and ipad.
May seem crazy but my free time is valuable!
Just to point something out, hot air balloons actually have a small hole in the top lol, although this looks pretty good for just a quick cartoon version. It looks like a sticker the way you did the dropshadow, I think you shouldn't have added it with so much opacity though.
Well, pretty good! I like it, simple and sweet! Smile
Lol, for some reason it made me laugh. What kind of game are you making?
Pages: 1 2 3