Support Forums

Full Version: Minecraft Pack - For Cinema 4D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm releasing a Minecraft pack which you can use for Cinema 4D.

Once the pack is finished, I hope to have most if not all objects available in Minecraft, added to this library. This will mean you can create some amazing images & even animations. You will build stuff just like you do in Minecraft, only you'll be able to add Global Illumination, Ambient Occlusion, and a hell of a lot of other cool stuff.

Here's a sneak peak of what I've done so far...

[Image: preview2.png]

-----------------------

Further Updates:

I have now added all Wool blocks, Ores, & a few more standard blocks.
You can download these here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s80k0o9jnnhddls

Installation Instructions:
Go to wherever you installed Cinema 4D.
Place your .lib4d file in the following directory:
MAXON > Cinema 4D > Library > Browser.

Now open Cinema 4D, go to Window > Content Browser, and under your Cinema 4D pre-sets, you should see "Framga's Minecraft Pack".
Simply double click an object to add it to your scene. Each block is 100x100, so to move them around so they connect together properly, click on one of the XYZ arrows, hold shift, and drag along 100cm (or whatever measurements you work with).

I will be finishing the basic blocks for my next release, and then I'll move onto creating the default Minecraft character, a long with some Mobs that you can have a play around with!
This is epic. I haven't used this yet, but I know I will love it. Thanks Smile
I will be downloading this when I get Cinema 4D back, Thanks a lot!
Wow thanks a lot. Looks very good. Thumbsup
Glad you all like it. I'll be updating it sometime this week.
Looks great. Thanks Smile
This is really cool, thanks man!