Support Forums

Full Version: I feel like I'm constently sick, and I'm really desperate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi SF.

Ever Since Friday, after our school assembly I've been really sick. It all happened at assembly, where girls behind me were screaming really loudly along with all the other people. There scream was so loud, I had to tell them to shut the fudge up.

Anyway, after that, I was feeling really weak too, and ( I don't think this is possible ) but my heart also felt weak. I have not got any problems with my heart. This happens every 2 years or so, where I feel really sick.

So, it's Saturday, in the morning I felt a bit better, still a bit weak, but a bit better. The sun came up, and with the heat I felt I was getting the headache again.

Then, what shocked me really badly, was when I touched my upper thigh (near where my groin is) it felt like a nob, but it didn't really show outside my skin. It's really sore when I touch it, and it sort of affects my walking.

Before you guys say "Go to the doctor", I've already considered that, but I want to leave it for a day or two, taking headache pills and sleeping just to see if there is any improvement. If there is not by tomorrow, I will certainly go.

Can you please tell me what the problem is with my upper thigh, as I sometimes get paranoid to whether it is cancer or not. And, can you please tell me the whole problem with my sickness?

Thanks a lot!
I doubt anyone here will be able to help you, I've never heard of anything like that before. I know you don't want to hear it, but go to the doctor as soon as possible, lol. It could be cancer or a tumor, and you wouldn't want to take your time dealing with it.

Do you drink a lot of water? That might help the headaches disappear.
Yeah I do
It might just be that time of year. I usually get really sick around the beginning of spring, which is right about now
I'd go see a doctor ASAP, to prevent it being a tumor!
Photosensitivity and sensitivity to high pitches (such as the screams of girls) are symptoms of migraine.
Also, if you go to places with different temperatures, like from an air-conditioned room to a hot room, it can make you feel quite sick because of the sudden rise/fall of the temperature. Allergies also play a big role on what you are feeling.

As for your upper thigh, it may just be a sebaceous cyst; that is when an oil gland gets clogged, not being able to excrete the oil. Well, I can't see it, so I can assure you that it's ONLY that. Get a doctor to look at it, if it is just a sebaceous cyst, a quick surgery should get it out (around 30 mins or so).
It's Because You Shouted , Sometimes It Happen's That When We Shout Our Brain Feel's Tired And We Get Headache.
I was sick for 6 months so don't complain!! Well what you may experience is Weak immune system! It can be temporary and some have it for whole life! Eating fruit and vitamins can help you get rid of it faster and make it stronger!
go to doctor and get help