Support Forums

Full Version: Do you have any Microsoft Accessories?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So Do you have any Microsoft Accessories?
I mean official, like LifeCam's etc.

Im having laptop and i have Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500 and LifeCam 720p HD webcam Smile

I think their good quality and they have 2 years warranty wich is always good. So what you got?
Nah, I can't afford them lol. Too expensive for me.
Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0.
I have the Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 and the Microsoft LifeChat ZX-6000. The 6000 blows really bad.
I had the 6000 too for my Xbox, it broke and the charger stopped working. Sucked pretty hard, so I bought a pair of Turtle Beach X11's.

I also have the Xbox official racing wheel thing. I played it with Forza 2 and Dirt 2, it works well with paddle shifters and power steering, I think it was like, $100?
Does them work for X360 at all? I never have tired them

Since i have always used the Xbox Live Vision Camera with my 360... Big Grin
I have a Microsoft mouse, that's it though.
I have the Sidewinder x6, x8, a couple LifeCams, and the LifeChat LX-3000.
I have a Lifecam Webcam that I Se'd awhile ago.
(04-16-2011, 08:20 AM)bytem3 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I can't afford them lol. Too expensive for me.

Ha, agreed. All of Microsoft's stuff is really expensive. I prefer Logitech's stuff. I can find really cheap refurbished stuff on ebay from logitech. They have great quality products and buying online saves a lot of money, especially when it is used or refurbished.
Pages: 1 2