Support Forums

Full Version: Battlefield Good or Bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Never played it, but might buy.

Is it good or does anyone recommend a better game?

Wacko
Depends on what games you like.Do you like war games?It is nice but cod i will say is better.Try crisis 2 its a fun good fps.Rent it if you like first person shooters.
Yeah, I like Cod4, Mw2, Black ops.
It's pretty decent.I like it more than COD
Guess I'm going to try it, looks pretty cool.
I recommend COD MW2 , Battlefield is gay, just my 2 cents, xbox or ps3 by the way? xbox is better
Xbox, and awesome thanks for the suggestion. Tongue
Wait for Battlefield 3, seems like AWESOME! And Battlefield Bad Company 2 is very cool, I had lots of fun playing it Big Grin
Alright, guess I'll see.

Just want a fun game. Tongue
(04-13-2011, 07:39 AM)€uro Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend COD MW2 , Battlefield is gay, just my 2 cents, xbox or ps3 by the way? xbox is better

Don't be saying somethings "gay" I know the word basically means stupid now but stop.

Anyways the game is alot better in my opinion. Being that well the games pace is alot slower which I like. But you have to go try before you buy. Go to a friends house or borrow from a store and just see how you like it.

Second what do consoles have to do with games? The only thing Xbox has is timed exclusives.
Pages: 1 2 3 4