Support Forums

Full Version: How to fix this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I downloaded a crypter and when i open it i'm facing this error.

Hope someone can help me.
Thanks in Advance!
What was the crypter coded in Sync? Also was it free? I'm wondering if it was legitimate.
Run PE Explorer on it. See wheres the error in the code
Looks like the image is not loading, is it just me?

Post the error code here if you can :3
Quote:Looks like the image is not loading, is it just me?

Post the error code here if you can :3
The image is working for me.
The error is: System Error &H80040111 (-2147221231) ClassFactory cannot supply requested class
I did a google for you and this is what I have found:
*NOTE: I edited and updated a bit of the text.

Quote:Sounds like you are a victim of DLL hell. A ClassFactory is something that lives inside an ActiveX module. A program that uses that module asks the ClassFactory to create an object it wants to use. That might fail if the program expects a version 2 of the ActiveX module but the installed module is version 1.

An (awkward) way to troubleshoot this problem is to use the Process Monitor from SysInternals. Start capturing, then start the program that generates this error. As soon as the error appears, switch back to Regmon and turn capturing off. Now work from the (large) trace list backwards, looking for references to HKCR\CLSID. With some luck and elbow grease, you'll find the Inprocserver32 value of the ActiveX DLL that is causing the problem.

Good luck!

If you do not understand this just post a reply and I will help you in further detail.
I think it was infected sync.
What crypter was it first of all?
Download Sandboxie and try again, check if it start any suspicious processes.