Support Forums

Full Version: Support forum GUI start wip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: guistart.png]

I'm not too sure about the splatter. Tongue
Not sure what it's going to be yet either.
seems a bit dull for me right now. Add some buttons so we can get a better picture of what it will look like. Right now the grey with the empty space doesn't look too good. The buttons at the top right aren't supposed to be the focal point I don't think either lol, so maybe adding some buttons for a perspective would change my opinion on it
I don't really like the splatter either, but maybe it's just the color. The border looks way too big and the transparent top doesn't really go well with the body. I think it would look a lot better if the whole things was transparent like the top is.
That might just be an illusion of the green background, but the gradient on the title bar is bad as well, from green to black doesn't look good, and with the black on the bottom I noticed it makes it seem that the form content area itself looks higher than the title bar if you were to take it into perspective. The title bar should have that "embossed" feeling to it instead.
Sorry but I don't like it. The colours match SF, but the style doesn't. You can do miles better than this Untouch.
It's only something I did in 10 mins last night. Tongue
The top bar is transparent so the colour depends on the background.
Also it's not actually going to end up being related with supportforums at all.
I wont get to work on this until the weekend so I'll update it then.
I like it, is it for VB and PM me?
If you remove the splatters i think it would be decent although some people may like the splatters overall if youa ctually put some time into it you got potential man nice.
I removed the splatters and turned it into a login screen but wasn't happy with the outcome so wont post it. lol
I like it. If it was a little more fancy i think it would be perfect.
Pages: 1 2