Support Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] iCreateSystemRestorePoints v1.0 [/RELEASE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats up, you clicked my thread so I am going to brief to you what this program does -- really? The title speaks for itself.

Took me some time to make this whole application work out. It was a hell of time going through the coding and deployment process since I messed some code up but now I got it to work perfectly thanks to ident for helping me out (someone please rep him for me +3, really good guy). This is my first TRUE and actualGUI so don't troll on how ugly it is please thanks.

This program actually works and can be extremely helpful for a quick system restore point before you install software, uninstall software or just making serious computer changes with administrator privileges. *In order for this application to run correctly, you must run it as an administrator. I ran tests on it, perfectly clean.

Virus Scan
Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fk6p59t732558cy

Screenshot:
[Image: f1e16dd78e665ace888f252e2999fff8.png]

Enjoy.

Notice: I will be more than happy to release my source if I get enough appreciation and thanks guys... Big Grin
(04-10-2011, 03:57 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]This is my first TRUE and actualGUI so don't troll on how ugly it is please thanks.

I'm sorry but it's awful looking. If you want people download it, make it professional looking.
Anyway nice release for the actual program itself but I'd still prefer to do it the proper way. Smile
(04-10-2011, 04:03 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but it's awful looking. If you want people download it, make it professional looking.
Anyway nice release for the actual program itself but I'd still prefer to do it the proper way. Smile

I didn't work on the GUI as much, what really matters is the code and proper functioning. I should have made it all black and white just for you and I never knew you posted in the VB.NET section too. Roflmao Welcome.

What is the proper way? Deleting a file by right clicking it? Through windows explorer? Through Command Prompt? Please share with the class. Their are hundreds of combinations to anything, thus there is no proper way. But it's what you think , not me Tongue
The "proper way" that was intended for people to create a system restore was to go to the Start Menu, right-click Computer > Properties > System Protection link or via control panel. Tongue

I post the odd time on the vb section. I learnt vb.net and 6.0 although I don't use them anymore, it's all java and assembly. Big Grin
(04-10-2011, 04:22 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]The "proper way" that was intended for people to create a system restore was to go to the Start Menu, right-click Computer > Properties > System Protection link or via control panel. Tongue

I post the odd time on the vb section. I learnt vb.net and 6.0 although I don't use them anymore, it's all java and assembly. Big Grin

Well you do have a point there! Anyways i'm going to start my homework right now. Later.
(04-10-2011, 04:22 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]The "proper way" that was intended for people to create a system restore was to go to the Start Menu, right-click Computer > Properties > System Protection link or via control panel. Tongue

True, but this is a custom made one. It is quite nice aswell.
Thanks, could be adding this to something I'm making soon.
(04-15-2011, 08:42 PM)HerpinDerp Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, could be adding this to something I'm making soon.

How will you be doing that if:
  1. My source in encrypted in 128-bit cryptic character code.
  2. I had not released any official source code as of right now.
  3. Your dreaming.

(04-15-2011, 08:42 PM)HerpinDerp Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, could be adding this to something I'm making soon.

Perhaps a little more advanced here:

[Image: pJPMU.jpg]

Code:
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=4469&lngWId=10
Very nice man. Is this better than a traditional system restore?
Pages: 1 2