Support Forums

Full Version: Battlefield Play 4 Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BattlefieldPlay4Free is a game that I think has great potential. It is almost exactly like Battlefield: Bad Company 2, but for free on the PC.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/

It's still in Open Beta so it still has a few bugs. Try it out and try to get some good names while you can!

So far I have gotten:
Bryden
Barrack.Obama
Punk.Buster
al.Qaeda
Cadbury
StephenHarper

I don't think I am going to get any more though. You can have 2 characters per account, and you can pay for more.

EDIT:
I know I had this problem, and same with a friend of mine, and according to google alot of people have to. If you go into the game and you keep getting "Kicked by Punkbuster", even though you arn't hacking/cheating/have really high ping, there is a way to fix it.

First go to "C:\Windows\System32\logfiles\punkbuster\" and look at the logs there. It should say something like Restriction:Error Here

For me I got Multiple Direct3D Loaded and had to upgrade my NVIDIA driver.
Once you find out what error you have. Use google for a fix.
I'm installing this now. My friend told me about it and he said it was actually pretty fun.
Thanks for the share.
It's not exactly like BF:BC2, BC2 is way better!

It has Play 4 Free has BF2 maps, and a seriously stripped down Frostbite engine; graphics aren't as good, you can't destroy buildings, the game just feels cheap as a whole compared to serious Battlefield games!

But that's pretty normal as it's a free game!

So please don't judge the other Battlefield games because of it, but I can say if you like P4F, you will love the other Battlefields!
This is actually pretty cool OP, downloading now. Thanks for the share!
Thanks fr this, OP. Might download later
I'll try it out, thank you for the share. Hopefully it is good, and worth the download.
(04-18-2011, 01:48 PM)Doldol Wrote: [ -> ]It's not exactly like BF:BC2, BC2 is way better!

It has Play 4 Free has BF2 maps, and a seriously stripped down Frostbite engine; graphics aren't as good, you can't destroy buildings, the game just feels cheap as a whole compared to serious Battlefield games!

But that's pretty normal as it's a free game!

So please don't judge the other Battlefield games because of it, but I can say if you like P4F, you will love the other Battlefields!

I forgot to mention that you can't ddestroy buildings. I was disappointed when I found that out...
I'm going to try this out in a bit. Thanks for the share.
Anyone try this already and tell me how it is?
Gonna download this now. Hopefully its legit.