Support Forums

Full Version: Crisis 2 played with 3D Tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anyone tried this.The game has the option and i am very curious on how it felt to try this.
I don't have a 3DTV or monitor, but from what I've heard for some games it is amazing and for some games it's awful. Though, I've heard it makes first person shooters much more immersive. I wouldn't go out and buy a 3DTV specifically for it, but I mean if you have the money and want to try it then why not?

From 3DTV demos at Best Buy, I wasn't impressed. However, that was with Gran Turismo 5 where 3D-depth doesn't necessarily matter. I also think maybe the glasses weren't calibrated right, so I wasn't getting the effect well. I've mostly heard good things about 3D and FPS games.
Yeah i wanna check it out so bad.I may run to best buy to check them out.Thanks
well 3d tvs are beast but playing a game on it would be wierd playing all these 1st person shooters on a 3d tv would look cool but still would be wierd
(04-10-2011, 07:04 PM)zT A C T 1 C Sz Wrote: [ -> ]well 3d tvs are beast but playing a game on it would be wierd playing all these 1st person shooters on a 3d tv would look cool but still would be wierd

Yeah i would love to try it though.I bet its a real blast.
then try it bro but you probably wont like it though
Although I don't have a 3dtv or monitor, I heard that Crysis 2 on it is quite freakin epic!
(04-11-2011, 10:37 PM)CrzYMikE Wrote: [ -> ]Although I don't have a 3dtv or monitor, I heard that Crysis 2 on it is quite freakin epic!

Yes the game itself is very nice.I never buy games these days and i did buy this one. The single player is amazing on graphics.
Ive never played it i might buy it to see how its like though alot of people say its really good so i probably will
The graphics are already great enough and it must be better in 3D.

That is awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3