Support Forums

Full Version: [TuToRiAl] Increased Administrator Manifest Privileges in Visual Basic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello person checking my tutorial out, if your VB applications require tweaking computers, editing strings or steamwriter functions, accessing certain internet connections, administrator privileges, you have came to the right place.

I Have A Story why my Stuff Got Leaked Here, View Spoiler:

On subject

Welcome. What this tutorial shows: Gives your Application Administrator manifests which means the application can change anything to the system. Kinda easy and hard to do but WORKS... Now open up Visual Studio 2010! Please Reply if you liked/need help!!!

STEPS WITH A VISUAL PROSPECTIVE:

Number 1: Open up Visual Studio 2010

Number 2: Go To Centextmenu and find "Project" then hit "<Project Name> Properties..."

[Image: 2551d89.png]

Number 3: Now find the Button that says "View Windows Settings"

[Image: 72y4g3.png]

Number 4: Coding Time! (Yes this language you are seeing is XML.)
Now it gets difficult, Hit the Shortcut Keys: CTRL + F and Switch Tab to Quick Replace.

[Image: 33eqx5v.png]

Number 5: Now Enter the Following Code into the Following Quick Replace Boxes.

FIND WHAT:
Code:
Code:
<requestedExecutionLevel level="asInvoker" uiAccess="false" />

REPLACE WITH:
Code:
Code:
<requestedExecutionLevel  level="highestAvailable" uiAccess="false" />

[Image: 16bng4l.png]

Number 6: Then hit the Replace Button and Save. Now you have just given your Application an Administrator Manifest, now please, use this with trust because I don't want to get blamed for showing you how to make an application to hijack a computer LOL...

Enjoy, L3g1tWa5te a.k.a. MaiTriCks a.k.a. C0de_Override now known as High Roller.

Don't forget to say thanks people!

Pretty simple. But I'm sure there are still a lot of users that still don't know this. Nice post!
(04-09-2011, 11:47 AM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty simple. But I'm sure there are still a lot of users that still don't know this. Nice post!

Thanks KoBE, it took my forever to find out how to do this on my own. There are no tutorials in the world that tell you how to do this, I was twelve when I ran into this feature lol.
Think this was posted before, but thanks!
(04-12-2011, 05:08 PM)Moe Wrote: [ -> ]Think this was posted before, but thanks!

Yes it had been posted before because it was leaked here without credits, I came here and now I am proving it was mine/with credits.
Nice tutorial, thanks for posting.
Wows, 51 hits and only 5 replies? For real? Thats messed up.