Support Forums

Full Version: Will the same strict rules regarding reputation on HF be practised here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I was wondering if users will receive the same punishment that they would on HF (ban) for rep flaming. I realise that SF isn't HF, but I believe it's a good policy. Read here if you don't know what I'm on about.
Big yes to that. I am suffering from two warnings for -reping a mod.
Be careful lol.
(10-19-2009, 03:47 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Big yes to that. I am suffering from two warnings for -reping a mod.
Be careful lol.

lol, then again DAMINK, that's you. Tongue

@topic: I agree with the implementation here, but I think we could afford a little self discipline unless people want the same "purging" that occurred in HF to happen here in SF.
We have to bring HF back here again?

LOL. ya, they are 2 seperate forums. completly diffrent.
SF = Saving peoples lives.
HF = Completly destroying peoples lives!

Tongue
(10-19-2009, 06:13 AM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. ya, they are 2 seperate forums. completly diffrent.
SF = Saving peoples lives.
HF = Completly destroying peoples lives!

Tongue

lol. Funny but well put. Like I say in my welcome posts for new members, SF is HF's sweet twin sister with that certain shade of green. Victoire
We are going to be strict here about attitude and flaming.

Damink Wrote:Big yes to that. I am suffering from two warnings for -reping a mod.

A negative doesn't neccessarily constitute abuse.
(10-19-2009, 10:01 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]We are going to be strict here about attitude and flaming.

A negative doesn't neccessarily constitute abuse.
Yes, listen to the boss! Tongue
But is it acceptable here for members to request +Rep points in their sigs?

As I see it here and there.
Strick rules are good. Keeps people in line.