Support Forums

Full Version: Most Funniest Times Ever Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, you read the title. Post the funniest scenarios that has happened in your life so far. Doesn't matter if its embarrassing, sexual, short, whatever. It has to be real.

Mines:

So one day I was minding my business in class in the eighth grade, and this chick that likes one of my friends does shave her "blank", right? Then she has big "knockers" and tries to get my friends attention because she likes him. For at least about 6 months into school, she finally has to show something off. So smack in the middle of the classroom, she was wearing some loose jeans, she she jumps up and down to get his attention while her "knockers" were going up and down, then suddenly, *DROP*, her jeans go an inch. She wasn't wearing panties. Her pubes were showing, the teacher shielded her eyes, everyone laughed, I wanted to die because I saw it. It was disgusting and funny ATM because my friend was yelling, LOOK AT "F" (no names please guys), the guy she has a crush on. Wew... Good times. Ugh, I am still scarred. Roflmao
/Share Away! Oui