Support Forums

Full Version: Support for a cause
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all..
Its been really long since I've actually given back anything to the society of actually helped people.
But now,I've joined this Non-Governmental Organization(NGO) called the Golden Bird which aims at providing computer education to poor kids in India.We gain no profits in this venture.We are also proud to say that in about 2 months time we would be officially certified by the Government of India.Oui
We plan to publish books of our own so that the books are cost less and are informative.
Here is the Official page on Facebook:
Golden Bird official page on Facebook
We have also made our own website,however,due to some minor glitches its not working as of now.
We are currently in the recruiting phase and would like GFX designers,people skilled in web site creation,video editors anything and everything.
If you do believe you can bring about a change,and would like to help us in our venture,please do pm me and follow us on Facebook.
I do emphasize on the fact that we get no profits from this and the money flow is just unidirectional;the staffs that we have are volunteers and since they are not paid,they will not be in any work pressure and will be allowed to leave anytime they want with prior notification
Given below is the details about our group.
I would appreciate it if we could discuss about this.Since in a few weeks now,I ll be into direct marketing and advertising,so I do believe that there will be questionings done and that if you all could ask your doubts,queries,suggestions,critisizm this would be great.

Cheers
Rooney
Hmm interesting.. let me google for this
(04-08-2011, 08:26 AM)Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm interesting.. let me google for this

eh..Huh
I don't quite get your point.
EDIT:I really hope you aren't among the ones who are in for the support feather alone.Nono