Support Forums

Full Version: [Panic Button Pressed] Job Interview?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Got a work experience interview coming up TOMORROW at Tower Park. Tower park is a huge complex with different buidings in it. From cafe's and cinemas to waterparks and gyms. My role would be General Manager and Security Assistant - Health and Safety, Budgets, Administration, Marketing, Client relationships and I will work as shadow security staff too.

I have always had an interest in computing, business, administration, law, security, and meet all requirements, which are having an interest in business and administration, have good people skills, good communication skills and computer literate.

However, I have seen all over the net about the different questions employers ask, such as the dreaded Strenghts and Weaknesses and other difficult questions. How do I answer these?

What do I do if I get stuck on a difficult question?

What is a good way to an efficient handshake?

Oh god. All these things are on top of my head. Any assistance is deeply appriciated in this time of personal need.

-Groovy
Well one thing you don't want to do tomorrow which you are doing now, is panic. Just stay calm. Be confident and answer the question asked. If asked to expound upon your answer do so.

The more calm you are the easier it will be for you to bring forth the answers to the questions. If you panic you mind will race through a thousand different options at once and that will cause you to seem unprepared.

Recap. Stay calm. Be confident. Answer question asked.

Goodluck! That job sounds like fun
Thanks but it's still the difficult questions and an efficient greeting which are puzzling me. Oh crap, one hour and a half to go.
Keep your grip strong, but not crushing... and keep your shake fluid, not jerking. Presents your self as confident, even when you're not. Bullshitting how you feel in an interview helps a lot. Don't seem nervous, seem confident... seem calm, cool, and able to handle the pressure.
Thanks - I've "been there done that" now. Interview Complete. One lady impressed, One good feeling in me, and One signature to work! W00T!