Support Forums

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my name is Rediation.
At least, thats my nickname, or whatever you might want to call it.

I'm 15 years, and I live in The Netherlands.
(I was born in Chechenya though, me and my parents moved to NL because of the war when I was 2).

I enjoy doing digital graphics, signatures, banners, templates, you name it, I deliver it, I make a considerable amount of money with Sharecash and Google's AdSense and more I'm experimenting on more stuff ;).

Other than that, my hobbies are kickboxing, and generally chilling outside with my friends and such.

And here's a picture of me, for anyone that might care, what can I say? I'm not a shy guy ;], and yeah, I'm quite short for 15, like 5'5, but my father is 6'6, so I'm hoping on growing a little later ;P.

[Image: Me%202.png]

Nice to meet all of you, and I hope to have a great time here.
Well welcome to SF, don't worry about your height, being really tall isn't always a good thing, trust me.

Anyways, enjoy your stay.
(04-07-2011, 10:00 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Well welcome to SF, don't worry about your height, being really tall isn't always a good thing, trust me.

Anyways, enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Well, I don't really worry that much about my height, but honestly, sometimes it feels like being a little taller would be better.
Like I said, I live in The Netherlands, and I'm not sure if you have seen Dutch people, but they are very long, even at 12, 13 etc, the most kids at my school that are 14/15 are something like 6'.
But yeah, that's not a big issue to worry about, I guess long people have their little side of height negatives, just like shorter people have.
Well welcome on SF mate Smile Can you say your height on the EU? I can't figure out 5'5.. But you seem like a normal height, don't be worried Tongue!

But enjoy it here Big Grin
(04-07-2011, 11:11 AM)The Stig Wrote: [ -> ]Well welcome on SF mate Smile Can you say your height on the EU? I can't figure out 5'5.. But you seem like a normal height, don't be worried Tongue!

But enjoy it here Big Grin
If I am correct, the last time my height was taken it was around 166cm or something.

Thank you for the welcome ;).
Welcome to SF, nice to see you got a welcome. I pretty much got kicked to the curb and ignored from the moment I joined rofl.
Well, if I am correct, it might be because you have showed negativity to a respected staff member of HF ;S.

Well, welcome to you too ;).
(04-07-2011, 01:34 PM)Bree Olson Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to SF, nice to see you got a welcome. I pretty much got kicked to the curb and ignored from the moment I joined rofl.

Nonsense! We know you're still here Smile Tongue

Welcome to SF Rediation Big Grin enjoy your stay and yeah just have fun...