Support Forums

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. My name is Branden. I joined SF a while ago, to "lurk" around the forums. I began posting when I thought I had a RAT problem on my computer and the HJT Squad were willing to assist me.

I heard of this forum from HF, so I decided to come here to take a look.

I've taken an interest into being here and helping people (Emotional Support) category. I've been also wanting to learn more about computers, so I think this is a good place to create a start.

Also, I've taken an interest in learning how to read and interpret HJT logs, so hopefully I might be lucky enough to find a teacher who can assist me in the specific section.

And hopefully, in the future, I will someday be the "pro" who is able to help someone with their computer problems.
Hello Kaix781,
Well as for the HJT squad goes, I suggest you try to make the requirements before pming a teacher or posting, as this will greatly benefit your chances unless you are already pretty experienced. I hope one day you make it onto the HJT squad.
(04-06-2011, 07:15 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kaix781,
Well as for the HJT squad goes, I suggest you try to make the requirements before pming a teacher or posting, as this will greatly benefit your chances unless you are already pretty experienced. I hope one day you make it onto the HJT squad.

Of course I will! Big Grin I don't want to waste one of the teacher's time. I have no experience whatsoever but I am willing to learn. And thank you for your support (: