Support Forums

Full Version: Sidetick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sidetick is basically a social networking site, although it doesn't seem like it at all. Anyways they pay members for using their site although they don't exactly do it anymore. Before they paid .50 cents for a comment each day on the site owners blog, but they don't pay that anymore. They claim they will have "more earning opportunities" starting next week but we'll see what happens. Sounds promising but don't get your hopes up. Basically they only pay members for referring people, up to $1.00 USD per ref. that's from the US, Canada, Uk or Israel, they also pay for bringing in people from any other country but for less money, i think around 40 cents less or more or so. Their ref levels are 6 levels deep, so if your ref refs somebody else you get commission, so if your good at recruiting refs. then try this out, and yes they are legit, payout is reasonable, 25 bucks minimum to cashout, you got to wait kind of long, but at least they pay via paypal, PEACE

Join the website Sidetick and start earning by clicking right here

Payment proof

[Image: 100sidetickpay.jpg]
I used proxies to get myself 10 ref's but then it stopped counting all my ref's, legitimate and self-generated.
i'm sure you already know but all the ref has to do is sign up, confirm email and log in, nothing else, and just recently like i said it counts everyone from anywhere so it's worldwide

- actually a good method would be if you use minuteworkers or microworkers, basically either fund your account or use your earnings if any, then start a campaign saying, "sign up for sidetick, confirm your email and log in", if they do it right then there you go, make it so any country can do your campaign, people always do work on those sites so sign ups are easy
Are they legit
I amy try this
(04-09-2011, 03:25 PM)Sunshine State Wrote: [ -> ]Are they legit
I amy try this

Yes they are, I updated my original post, check out the latest payment proof
(04-09-2011, 04:42 PM)Mythias Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they are, I updated my original post, check out the latest payment proof
Thats a crap load of money but it can allso be faked.
Just saying
I have a Paypal recpit genorator for teh lols
It looks pretty legit iam give it a try I need some refs dangit