Support Forums

Full Version: Selling Guaranteed Signups!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heya guys,
I am selling Guaranteed Signups at a very cheap price Smile

10 sign-ups - $5
20 sign-ups - $10
30 sign-ups - $15
40 sign-ups - $22
50 sign-ups - $31

Want more than 50 sign-ups??

PM me for the price.

Payment Gateway - AlertPay

Cheers!!
These prices seem really expensive, also there is a marketplace if you are selling this stuff
Yeah , $7 for 10 signups does seem pretty expensive.
You should lower the prices a bit.
That's definitely expensive service! Please, feel free to lower the prices, and you might get some sales.

Good luck.
I have lowered the prices to the max. I could Smile)
It's still expensive, pal.
$5 USD for a 10 signups is expensive in my opinion.
Try to lower them again.
Hmm It's good. Does it works with CPA offers? Also you should add more payments options because Alertpay is not used a lot and you may have troubles finding people who will buy your services with Alertpay.
(08-21-2011, 10:53 AM)0ld_F4T_N!gg4™ Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm It's good. Does it works with CPA offers? Also you should add more payments options because Alertpay is not used a lot and you may have troubles finding people who will buy your services with Alertpay.

Actually a lot of people use Alertpay, and that's why also there are an exchange sections to exchange your money if you'd like to.
(08-21-2011, 10:56 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Actually a lot of people use Alertpay, and that's why also there are an exchange sections to exchange your money if you'd like to.

Agreed with this guy Smile)
Alertpay is second preference by many as Paypal limits accounts for no reason..
(08-21-2011, 08:10 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]It's still expensive, pal.
$5 USD for a 10 signups is expensive in my opinion.
Try to lower them again.

Frnd thats the best I could do.. Smile
(08-21-2011, 10:56 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Actually a lot of people use Alertpay, and that's why also there are an exchange sections to exchange your money if you'd like to.

Hmm Okey but still some people are too lazy to exchange or they have trouble finiding legit exchangers. That's the problem. Anyways Good luck with sales and I hope you get a lot of customers. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2