Support Forums

Full Version: Why do you think our heart beats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just came out of the bathroom, thinking about blowjobs then it went to Jewish girls then it went to the facts behind heart beating. Being dead serious here, why do you think our heart beats? Believe it or not to this very day there has not been a thorough thought and idea behind the fact of the human heart and why it beats. People think is a miracle, some don't even know this fact; is there a certain time where your body just gives up and says you "You Know What? Your only sixteen years old, very fit, healthy, good looking, enjoying life, has a girlfriend -- and now your heart must stop." *Stops Heart* No, it doesn't work like that. I found it interesting that I thought of it at random, this is once again just one of the many thoughts that has been on my head for three weeks now.
  • What Do You Think? Explain.

\Discuss
It beats because that's how blood gets pumped through of body. Why else would it? Omg
Yeah that is a very crazy thing to think about.Really like babys there hearts are the size of quarters.
Heart keeps you alive in this world. It pumps the blood that transfers the oxygen to your whole body.

It is the center of your life, think of your "life" without a heart.
(04-05-2011, 03:30 PM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]It beats because that's how blood gets pumped through of body. Why else would it? Omg

Exactly...
But it is still strange that it keeps beating, you dont even feel it
Tiny electro shocks make your heart muscles twitch, AKA beat. Simple stuff.
The "beat" of your heart is the heart expanding and contracting as it pumps blood throughout the body. The heart is just a muscle; some are weaker than others. Your life ends when God's time for you comes.
(04-07-2011, 08:08 AM)Twicks Wrote: [ -> ]The "beat" of your heart is the heart expanding and contracting as it pumps blood throughout the body. The heart is just a muscle; some are weaker than others. Your life ends when God's time for you comes.

You start your post off with scientific fact then stray into wild and unsubstantiated myth, it's confusing.