Support Forums

Full Version: [Exploit] Daily Surveys [Exploit for free]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0SkIn.png]
Hi people, this is my first tutorial in monetizing techniques section and im going to teach you how to make money. There are a few ways to make money, like with shareacsh, cpalead and other ways. I am going to show you how to complete surveys with exploit for 5 seconds Smile It's really easy and i bet everyone can make money when he will read this tutorial.
[Image: Xs0RL.png]
First i want to tell you guys is that everyone can't make money from those sites because to start completing surveys you need USA ip. I tried with Proxy/VPN but it doesn't work for me, maybe it will work for you ;)
This exploit works for more sites where you can complete daily surveys.
First i want to introduce you about the sites where this exploit works.
For example: www.rewards1.com, www.cashlagoon.com, www.cashle.com www.madmoneygpt.com www.CashCrate.com ( I didn't try this site but Prosperity told me that it works there and i trust him ;) )
Theese sites work excellent for me, you can find other sites when daily surveys are up ;) To try this exploit go register on one of above sites and make sure you choose your location from "US", then when you are done with registration search for the category "Daily Surveys". Once you are there, look for any of the following offers:

Opinions Here

Lucky Surveys

IDz Surveys

Opinion Surveys

MyThoughtsCount

GiveUsYour2Cents

Amp Surveys

There are two different exploits, for the two different sets of offers. The first one I will be showing you
works on Lucky Surveys, IDz Surveys, Opinion Surveys, and GiveUsYour2Cents.

Step 1.) Open up the offer, you should be taken to an average looking survey site.

The URL should say something along the lines of:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTr....aspx?pgtid=19

[Image: 0XGyF.png]
This exploit is SIMPLE, just simply change the number right after ?pgtid= (Usually 19) to 23 and
when the next page loads, mark it as complete. It should approve shortly afterwards. Just saved
yourself a lot of time, seeing as a lot of the time you take a 40 minute survey and do not qualify.

MAKE SURE TO CLEAR YOUR COOKIES AFTER EACH OFFER!

Now on to the other dailies. (Opinions Here, MyThoughtsCount, and AmpSurveys)

These are usually the higher paying daily surveys. This exploit is a bit trickier, but can still be
done with ease.

Fill out your info until you start the survey, or the url says something similar to this:

http://www.opinionshere.com/SurveyFrame....pcW6TPw%3d%

See the part user_id=? Copy everything after the = sign and paste it in a blank notepad
document or something similar. Now copy this link:

http://www.opinionshere.com/SurveyThanky...qcKw%3d%3d

Paste that in your URL box, but do not hit Enter or Go, instead, go back to the notepad
document or what ever you used and copy the user ID you pasted there. Paste it into the URL
box after user_id=

Hit enter, wait for the page to load, and mark as complete.
Hope you enjoy your free money!

Note: I'm not the author of this exploit, I'm just writing a tutorial on how to do it.

Credits: MrEman453 and VanCliffe (Helped me a lot for this tutorial).
Thanks for the nice thread layout and tutorial. I saw you have put me in the credits, how well thought.
No problem VanCliffe, i promised you that i will put you in credits.
Thanks for this tut man I appreciate it Big Grin
No problem Unreal, i am glad you like it ;)
Thanks for this tuto my friend...
Nice share...Thumbsup
No problem, Š Λ☨∀И. I hope you got some money with this exploit. ;)
no dude don't do it, lol, don't get me wrong, this method does work but it's highly risky, i know a lot of people that got banned for doing this exploit, just saying
Well yeah, i am not responsible for you getting banned. ;)