Support Forums

Full Version: Better For Toning/Light Loss?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey SF, I'm just wondering what is better for a light weight loss/toning.

Options:

Or

And finally...

I am average build, 5' 10" ~150 pounds. Not a lot of fat just a slight stomach, strong legs and arms. I want to get rid of my stomach. So any other options that are "FREE" and easy to do, enjoyable, and easy to do continuously would be nice.

Thanks!
Swimming is something that I personally would recommend since it practically moves all your body muscles..
Unless you have this problem of migraine or something..hitting the waters is kewl..
It pretty much improves your body physique to an appreciable level..and btw..DO NOT FORGET TO WARM UP before you burn it out!!
Warm ups are absolutely necessary--->Thats what my gym trainer says..
Hope this helps..

PSBig GrinRINK A LOT OF WATER.

cheers
~Rooney
Hey, i have a blog that might help you allong the way, www.mrmuscle.tk Enjoy!
Swimming is by far your best option up there, as stated earlier it works every muscle you have and can be a decent cardio workout as well.
(04-04-2011, 03:58 AM)rooneyful Wrote: [ -> ]Swimming is something that I personally would recommend since it practically moves all your body muscles..
Unless you have this problem of migraine or something..hitting the waters is kewl..
It pretty much improves your body physique to an appreciable level..and btw..DO NOT FORGET TO WARM UP before you burn it out!!
Warm ups are absolutely necessary--->Thats what my gym trainer says..
Hope this helps..

PSBig GrinRINK A LOT OF WATER.

cheers
~Rooney

Alright cool, I like swimming. How long each day/week should I aim for? Also how should I warm up? Just stretching?
Swimming and riding your bike are the ways to go. Both ways are fun and not really tiring. You can ride your bike and swim for hours while still having fun & a positive attitude about it.
Swimming uses your whole body, and is better than walking, running, weightlifting and all else. It's been scientifically proven, so others are right by mentioning it as well. Go for it.
Have you tried changing up your usual cardio workout? Things like changing the duration and intensity of your workout do help. Once your body gets used to doing a certain level of exercise, it becomes more efficient at doing them -> less weight loss/toning/etc.
(04-14-2011, 11:22 PM)bytem3 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried changing up your usual cardio workout? Things like changing the duration and intensity of your workout do help. Once your body gets used to doing a certain level of exercise, it becomes more efficient at doing them -> less weight loss/toning/etc.

It's actually kind of erratic as it is now :/
Swimmin 1-3 killometres per day! It will be perfect for your health and body.
Pages: 1 2