Support Forums

Full Version: Pepsi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Excellent lol. I like the idea.
This has to be one of the funniest things. I mean wow, a major company like Pepsi. Kudos to those guys.
I agree. Its quite out there. I suspect its an intended marketing ploy to get people talking but i do like it.
The sweet smell of publicity!
Haha. People get so uptight about stupid crap. It's an APP! Who CARES! Are people so oblivious to think that guys don't do this already? Hell, they could do it with a notepad and a pen! I personally don't, but there're guys who do. An iPhone app would just make it easier for them. Who cares? I sense some feminazis.
Any publicity is good publicity. This would no doubt be what there trying to achieve.
Lets face it in todays world we can not even whistle at a woman without being sexist.

Now off topic a bit but i have posted directly after you a few times now Elektrisk and 1 thing concerns me.
Your sig. It looks almost like you have a nut wanting to pop out of your shorts mate....
Quote:Now off topic a bit but i have posted directly after you a few times now Elektrisk and 1 thing concerns me.
Your sig. It looks almost like you have a nut wanting to pop out of your shorts mate....

That isn't me.
Oh ok. Then i am even more concerned now lol.
Downloaded straight away.
Pages: 1 2