Support Forums

Full Version: Complicated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's get started. Last year this girl(Taylor)
That would annoy the crap out of me and I would be really pissed. I guess I would just confront her and demand that she tells me why she hates me. I would probably do that more than once but give up after awhile and just move on. If they don't tell you I feel that they're immature and you probably shouldn't waste your time with them anyways.
I doubt she "hates you".

She just probably thought you didn't care about her anymore when you refused to come back the first time. And after coming back after a year, her last memory of you is not wanting to come back and be with her.

Confront her and try to talk to her again, and just build your friendship back up. She's probably just trying to ignore you so she doesn't get feelings for you again.
Looks like she's playing you man. Confront her. If she's bsing leave her be. Continue on with your life. Make other female friends, give her the occasional glance and smile/wave whenever u see her, if you lock eyes that is. Apart from that, she doesn't exist to you. Women are very complicated creatures and to be able to understand them you have to play their game too.
Just like most of them have already said..just confront her..that is the best way..she might act angry..walk away..
And did you just say that what Brooke said..doesn't make sense??
Well..text her saying what you just did for her..its for her sake that you just came back to school..make her fell that you actually care for her..
Maybe you should just text Brooke too...ask her to analyze the situation..ask her what would she have done if this had happened to her!
and maybe the next day when you meet Brooke,atleast her attitude towards you must've changed.
And another piece of addon mate:
From experience,Girls have this unique ability of memory that helps them dig something that you might've done in your last birth or something!!
Just think again..whether you actually have done something..
Else ..just move on..

Cheers

~Rooney