Support Forums

Full Version: [Help] HS Research Paper over Censorship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my friends. It was a very horrifying day when I found out that in our English 3 class we would have to write a research paper. Wacko I am a very smart kid, but the one class I cannot exceed in is English. My brain just has never got it or liked it. So I have to do 50 NOTECARDS by this Wednesday and an outline, and I have not a clue on what to put on note cards so I was hoping that someone here that is good in English could help me out. I also need some articles over censorship, I am focusing on Internet Censorship mostly. Any help would be appreciated.
OhmyOhmyOhmy
1) Use Google to find articles unless your school provides you with databases or something like that you can use
2) Just put basic facts/information that you're going to include in your paper, for example, "One country that censors media is China." Putting basic notes like that should be acceptable and will make it easier to fill 50 cards.