Support Forums

Full Version: Free Public GUI.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Free GUI made by me.
Public use is allowed, but make sure to read the 'read me' for in-depth rules and regulations.

[Image: ef2faae7.png]
(click image to download)

Have fun Smile
Well to be honest the background is good, but you should add some buttons and more impressive stuff!
The gui looks nice as a beginning point. Thanks for the share!
I'll be sure to save this. Thanks Vendetta!
Even I already Commented on HF I would like to say good Job C4V I really like your works,and it really has cool unique look because you made the patterns. Smile Good Job man KIU. Tongue
ill give this a 7/10 i like it but add some buttons ill make it better then send it to you then you can post it ok bro im still going to download it
It is very awesome! I' gonna save it for later, might gonna use it Big Grin!
It needs some editions and it has some problems, but I still downloaded it and will use it. 7/10 though.
Why does everyone just mention 'problems', but never mention the actual problems.
didn't you already post something similar to this? hmm.

I think that the pattern shouldn't have been over the entire form though, that's one thing that both the other one and this one have in common. It seems a bit too visible though, maybe you could try turning down the opacity of the pattern as well.
Pages: 1 2 3