Support Forums

Full Version: Introducing Zacary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my name is Zacary and am from Hackforums. I'm here to get the Support Feather but will still post high quality to gain my 100 posts and will still be active after he 100 posts.

I live in Australia in Sydney and currently in year 10. I'm loving my life and loving posting in forums. I'll br active on here ad hackforums under be same name so if you have any questions just message me.
Hey there negotiator..
I appreciate you saying that u've come for the Support Feather..But I highly doubt whether you will be active here and HF as well.
Well...if you do,it'd be most appreciated and I honestly hope you do.
Please make HQ post and please avoid posting just for the sake of the Support Feather.
Do post your problems (if any) and also do try to help other members with their problems.
cheers

~Rooney
Thanks for the welcome, i will be more active on here then Hack forums now, also will definetly post high quality and hopefully never low quality, if you check out my posts already they are all high quality.
Welcome to the site, <3