Support Forums

Full Version: What else should I add
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I love to do gfx. I am not to good but I try and thats the only way to get better. So here is my stock
[Image: house.jpg]

and here is what i have done so far to it, what do you think I should add.
[Image: house2.jpg]

You should try to add more red to the image if you want it to look like it belongs in the color scheme. You'd have a better chance at doing this if you could smudge red into the purple background. It seems a bit plain. But you also have gold in there, which doesn't fit the color scheme at the current state that it's in.

The render is also fairly bad in around the hair, you could take off some of the white with zooming in and editing it that way.
I dont like it that much I'm sorry,but I can't give you any tips either,but the user above has done that already.
Add some border, make the text look more impressive and don't make his hair white.
Get rid of the white and try to blend the whole image together more.
You didn't rendered the head well, and try adding more effects in background and colors that matches the render.The text looks kinda weird with that whit line try to use some styles on the text layer. Smile Anyways Good Job since you're new at GFX.
Besides fixing the hair, I recommend you blur or smudge in your render. It'd look a lot better, and the font color and the background color and the render colors don't go together. I recommend you make them more color compatible.
(04-05-2011, 04:19 PM)Unreal Wrote: [ -> ]hmhmh, 8/10

You may want to expand on your reasoning behind that rating a little bit more. We enjoy high quality posts here, and also if you gave some constructive criticism, it would probably help out RDCA quite a lot! Smile
I'm not really good with graphics and this will be a little offtopic, but I am a really huge fan of House. I have watched 3 seasons in less than 2 weeks and I'm addicted. Gotta love it.

Ontopic: The pictures aren't really that great. 6/10 I'm sorry but you can improve for sure.
u should add a better render....ya know....one without white on it....
and idk what u did 2 his forehead but hes got a huge dent in it....
text dont fit at all
added effects lighting depth and blending