Support Forums

Full Version: Who play Combat Arms?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody!

I would like to know if there is people who are playing Combat Arms?

We could play Together and make a clan! xD

My IGN: UFaiiL

Don't add me for the moment because I got no comp, waiting for a new one!

Cheers
I played it. I don't much anymore because of Uncharted 2 though. Plus the amount of hackers and people who accuse you of hacking really got on my nerves.
Yea lol people are always whining after me because they think I hack....it sucks...
I dont play. Its kind of like counter-strike, but not as good. And since it is free. there are a lot of hackers
Yea true.
Alot of hackers in there, it's becoming:
Massively Multiplayer Online FPS Hacking, Combat Arms!

xD
i used to play it until all the hacking and crap
It had a large amount of lag, a lot of hackers, it had a great start, but became bad afterwards. No thanks.
My son plays the game a lot. It's not too bad for free. I can see lots of cheaters but it's funny when my 11 year old owns them without cheats. Suckas.
(10-18-2009, 11:07 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]My son plays the game a lot. It's not too bad for free. I can see lots of cheaters but it's funny when my 11 year old owns them without cheats. Suckas.

He probably hasn't met the lag-a-shot sniper yet. Everytime that sniper fires, it lag spikes. Totally weird and annoying. Confused
(10-18-2009, 11:07 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]My son plays the game a lot. It's not too bad for free. I can see lots of cheaters but it's funny when my 11 year old owns them without cheats. Suckas.

Introduce him to Counter-Strike 1.6! He will get some badass skills & become a star in e-sport! Yeye

Yeah, I played Combat Arms. But yeah, hackers and lag.. Didn't really like the game. The only thing I enjoyed was owning everyone! I'll stick to Counter-Strike 1.6!
Pages: 1 2