Support Forums

Full Version: Buying Referrals[Paying $0.50]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will pay anyone $0.50 paypal in order to sign up as my referral for AppRebates.

In order to get paid you must download any FREE app and get a verified review.

You do NOT need an iDevice(iPhone,iPad,iPod). You only need iTunes.

PM me a screenshot of the verified review and your Paypal ID.
Example of screenshot i want. Note that some of the apps are VERIFIED
If you do everything correctly, you can earn a minimum of $1.50
($0.50 from me, $1.00 from apprebates free apps.

Do not try to scam me, I will know if you did this or not.
whats the min payout ?
theres no minimum payout, im paying you. dont you understand english?
From my limited research, you are paid in either iTunes cards or PayPal after accumulating $15. However, your payment/review varies from app to app.
(04-04-2011, 06:55 PM)Quinlan Wrote: [ -> ]From my limited research, you are paid in either iTunes cards or PayPal after accumulating $15. However, your payment/review varies from app to app.

do more research before posting theories.

From my verified research. you are paid a minimum of $0.50. the payment varies depending on the app, but even free apps can earn you a minimum of $1, it depends on how much the developer wants to invest in marketing the app. You have the option of cashing out to paypal, even if its only $0.50, with no fees taken out. (First time cashout takes at most 3 days.)
However if you do not have a registered paypal, you can let the money accumulate on thier site, and once you redeem $15, this includes the rebate amount and the extra incentive. You may request an itunes gift card valued at $15, however, they only provide $15 gift cards, so you must wait until you have a minimum of $15 before requesting a card. If you do request a card, they will send the email containing the code to the email adress that you registered with.

I've been doing this for over a year with all companies like apprebates, so i know how this all works. I'm the one who figured out the UDID trick before it was patched on ALL sites.

So before you spout silly little words, make sure you know what youre talking about.
This is the type of information you should be posting instead of arguing with people over misconceptions. However, good luck with finding referrals.
How can i be so sure that you will pay me? Smile Any proof?
Poor attitude OP, no one will do this for an butthead.
(04-05-2011, 01:32 PM)Quinlan Wrote: [ -> ]This is the type of information you should be posting instead of arguing with people over misconceptions. However, good luck with finding referrals.
enough information is in the first post. learning to read and follow keywords is important, keywords are bolded, colored, or underlined.

(04-06-2011, 12:05 PM)John* Wrote: [ -> ]How can i be so sure that you will pay me? Smile Any proof?

your proof

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1033865
(04-06-2011, 12:28 PM)Robo22 Wrote: [ -> ]Poor attitude OP, no one will do this for an butthead.

yea whatever, its not a poor attitude, i just dont have time for people who cant understand english.
time is money, and money is my business.
if you have no business then dont waste my time.
Can you DL the game threw Cydia?
Pages: 1 2