Support Forums

Full Version: Question for Omniscient
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Omniscient -

I'm new to MyBB and have just started a small forum. I'm experimenting with different themes, but I have to ask - what is the Support Forums theme? Or did you customize it somehow?
It is built from scratch, you can build your own with HTML/CSS like any other web page, go templates & styles > then click edit next to the theme you are using or the default one if you want to make it from scratch to edit the CSS. To edit the HTML click templates on the left side.
You've just hi-jacked his thread, that really gets on my nerves, so i've decided to report the post.

On topic: I'm pretty sure it's been built from scratch, but i'm sure if your half decent at coding you could pull off the same, or something simular.. Also try Omni's other forum he has a Mybbcentral forum too, think that's what it's called.

Hope this helps.
Codine, he didn't hijack the thread. He answered the question the guy had and then provided a little more detail. Quit your whining.
I build all my sites themes from scratch. HF, WMF, Mybb Central, and every other Mybb site I run are my own themes.

I also do client themes where I normally charge between $40-$150 depending on the complexity you require.
(10-19-2009, 07:34 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I build all my sites themes from scratch. HF, WMF, Mybb Central, and every other Mybb site I run are my own themes.

I also do client themes where I normally charge between $40-$150 depending on the complexity you require.

Thanks Omni ^__^