Support Forums

Full Version: Beta - Whispers of War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Note: This is a quote off of someone called xMourn from HF, I enjoyed this game so much, I wanted to share it with you guys.

New Client tomorrow, or the day after that. Many NPCs are unfinished, meaning Quests, and Shops are unfinished as well. Battles are being updated soon as well, if you log in and talk to me directly, I can give you items or set you up personalized battles or a little island, To test out a few things and learn the game before everything is set up and ready for True testing.

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?q38cqs5bsa73s17

__
Whispers Of War
__

*This game is still in beta.

Hey, me and my Partner have created a Game, and just looking for some testers, It's pretty early beta, a few bugs that're being worked out as we speak, and lots of content being added, But if you wanna play it, Go check it out, and play!

Give me some Feedback! It is based off of pretty much any MMORPG you can think of, taking some of the best ideas and systems and then upgrading them, making them unique to my game, and releasing them to the world. The graphics are not the greatest, but the gameplay phenominal, you have an Avatar which is your Charactor that roams the world, and you have 5 Hirelings which come out whenever you enter a battle, battling is a turn based system.

You can get quests from NPCs, Level and train throughout the world, meet new friends, share ideas with the developers with a chance to see them implemented into your new favorite game.

If you have any problems you can contact me in game, if you need help with the chat click the "?" Next to the chat box in the bottom left, You can either Broadcast, or Private message me with your problem, my name on there is Mourn, if you cannot find me on there, you can PM me on Here and I will help you as soon as possible.

Suggestions are welcome to making my game better, to those of you saying it's missing a lot, of course it is, it's early beta stages, we need testers to fill in the blanks with us, be that tester and be rewarded at official release!

Something to Read before Asking silly Questions, Might help.

__
VIRUS SCAN
__

__
Gameplay Screenshots
__

This game was Created using the Programming language Lingo, With the Program Director, It took about a year or two of on and off work, not working our asses off because we have school and other things as well in the way, but hopefully our game company takes off, and we can spend more time making and upgrading our games because we have so many things we wish to add for our players.

__
Website
__

__
Vouches
__

Wow, this looks really awesome. I might play it when I get on my PC.
How long did it take to make?
Note: I am not a developer, while I wish to become one if I learn the coding language.

They have been working on it from scratch for about 1-2 years on and off.
Will definitely grab this when I go home. I'm a huge fan of indie developers, and this looks promising.

Thanks for the share. Smile
It's really fun, I've spent probably 6 hours online so far xD
This looks pretty cool, I might have to try it Tongue