Support Forums

Full Version: Turnin on my computer problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a big problem i turn off my computer but when i go to turn it on its turns on but the screen keeps black until i turn it of and on like 1000 times then randomly screen turn on and the problem is not my monitor cause if i connect it to my other computer it works well and i do not hear no beeps when i turn on the computer just the screen stays black.

please help me.. this time my computer turned on thats why i can whrite this here.
Thank You.
I don't know if you're an avid downloader or not, but I used to have this same problem when I was foolish (not saying you are). I had gotten a hold of some malware and was preventing Explore.exe from operating. Maybe use some scanning tools to see if anything is detected.
I use kis 2010. nothing comes up.
(10-18-2009, 06:14 PM)juan9087 Wrote: [ -> ]I use kis 2010. nothing comes up.

Try Malware Bytes. KIS is a AV, not malware. =o
hey juan, if you connect the monitor to another system and it does display, and you think its not the monitor that is the problem then try check another monitor with the same system cos some monitors find it difficult to be compatible with other systems due to some display properties the monitor came with.................... this is DE REAL INCARNATIO
I have seen ram do this before. I know normally you will get a system beep but i have on occasion encountered a bad stick of ram to be a cause of exactly this.
If you have more than 1 stick of ram in your box. Try take 1 out at a time and see if it helps.
It costs nothing to try this atleast?
thanks ill try it out.
i would test ram and then test hard drive but ram is most likely. it also coiuld be a driver for video card or something

http://www.memtest.org/#downiso
I would look into your PSU personally. What you're saying sounds like a Power Supply issue.
grizl`father`also`say`its`the`power`supply`he`will`buy`a`new`one.space`dosent`works`sorry
Pages: 1 2