Support Forums

Full Version: Ask Me For ANY Visual Basic Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeye Just because I am in a good mood, I am going to let anybody ask me any question in VB
and I will respond in twenty four hours guaranteed, no matter how "stupid" the question might be. Try me.

Of course SupportForums rules apply, thanks and stay clean.

Post away!
What's the syntax to create a message box?
(03-30-2011, 10:15 AM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]What's the syntax to create a message box?

Kobe, if you want to play that game then we will play that game, but I really don't want to play that game because you know that I know that you know the answer the question you are asking me. And the game isn't basketball Kobe. But since you asked (lol)

Button1_Click Event:
Code:
MsgBox("Kobe wants to play basketball...", 64, "Challenger Awaiting")

MsgBox starts off the code for a message box, in the first pair of quotes you put the message box body message and in between the commas you put the number code VB reads the message box in such as explained in my thread here: Check My Tutorial Here and lastly in the last quotes you put the title of your message box. Enjoy wise cracker ;)

ON a side note... (I thought you left)...?
(03-30-2011, 10:24 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Kobe, if you want to play that game then we will play that game, but I really don't want to play that game because you know that I know that you know the answer the question you are asking me. And the game isn't basketball Kobe. But since you asked (lol)

Button1_Click Event:
Code:
MsgBox("Kobe wants to play basketball...", 64, "Challenger Awaiting")

MsgBox starts off the code for a message box, in the first pair of quotes you put the message box body message and in between the commas you put the number code VB reads the message box in such as explained in my thread here: Check My Tutorial Here and lastly in the last quotes you put the title of your message box. Enjoy wise cracker ;)

ON a side note... (I thought you left)...?

You didn't add in anything in the syntax for the type of message box. (Critical, Error, Information, etc)

You can also add in which buttons you want showing up. Cancel, Okay, Yes, No.
Yeah I did, but I get bored from time to time and HF is blocked where I'm working right now. I see the coding section is still dead so I probably will just pop in to read what's new and leave. Occasionally I will post, and on the rare occasions that somebody asks a question, I will help out if nobody else has.

PS. Thanks for answering my question so fast.. I was using MessageBox.Show("I challenge you to a game of HORSE!"), that could have caused some serious syntax problems!Omg
(03-30-2011, 10:45 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't add in anything in the syntax for the type of message box. (Critical, Error, Information, etc)

You can also add in which buttons you want showing up. Cancel, Okay, Yes, No.

In case you haven't noticed your wrong. Epicly I may add.

I can PM you why.
(03-30-2011, 04:41 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]In case you haven't noticed your wrong. Epicly I may add.

I can PM you why.

Explain... Do you even know that you can change the message box type and buttons? You don't need to PM me for something like this. You can add Exclamation, Critical, Information in the code for the message box syntax.
(03-30-2011, 10:45 AM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I did, but I get bored from time to time and HF is blocked where I'm working right now. I see the coding section is still dead so I probably will just pop in to read what's new and leave. Occasionally I will post, and on the rare occasions that somebody asks a question, I will help out if nobody else has.

PS. Thanks for answering my question so fast.. I was using MessageBox.Show("I challenge you to a game of HORSE!"), that could have caused some serious syntax problems!Omg

Check out my Motto. Superman
How would I make a DLL injector in its simplest form?
(03-31-2011, 11:25 PM)CrzYMikE Wrote: [ -> ]How would I make a DLL injector in its simplest form?

My friend this kind of talk is not allowed here Nono
Pages: 1 2