Support Forums

Full Version: PayPal Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok So I'm trying to add my bank account to paypal but It's weird... It said that it failed... I do not know what I did wrong.

Bank Name: Banque Nationale Du Canada

Is this good?

For my account number, should I put the "-"? Because my account number is xx-xxx-xx but I just wrote xxxxxxx

Maybe this is the problem?
Try it haha. I can't really help unless we see what you're entering...blocking out all sensitive info obviously.
Just enter the numbers without dashes. If it still doesn't work call them and they'll help you out.
(03-29-2011, 04:19 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Just enter the numbers without dashes. If it still doesn't work call them and they'll help you out.

If you read the last part again, you will see that is what he did.
(03-29-2011, 04:22 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the last part again, you will see that is what he did.

I read it correctly the first time. He asked what he did wrong, I told him the correct way to do it, which he was already doing.
Ok but should I write Banque Nationale or Banque Nationale du Canada or it don't matter?
I don't know what the name of your bank is. Write whatever its official name is.
I get an error when I try to enter my bank account number with "-" ... So what the fudge is wrong, why it wont work Sad Sad
fudge it, now I got that error

This bank account is disabled for entry into the PayPal website. Please add a different bank account instead.

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driver's license or other photo I.D. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780.